miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

SEVEN EASY HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES TO BE DONE WITH YOUR KIDS!!

Hello everybody! October is almost finished and one of our favorite festivals is coming: HALLOWEEN.
Have you planned what to do with your kids? if you haven't decided yet what to do, do not worry, because today I'm giving to you some great and easy ideas...

ONE: MUSICAL GAMES: 

Normally, kids love movement, action, and fun; for this reason I have chosen three musical games you can teach them in the class, before doing some crafts. Are you ready?




TWO: KINDERGARDEN CRAFTS
Moreover, children need to manipulate and create, and this is what we will do with some crafts found on the website parents.com .









THREE :MONSTER RINGS

For those kids who are older, I've found a beautiful idea: Monster rings!!! Have a look at "Easy Peasy and Fun" and check all the ideas they've got HERE.


FOUR: MATCHING GAME

I'm lucky, 'cause I've found the cutest Halloween cards!! There is a matching game that you will love, and it's free! Here is the link to Simpleeverydaymom.


FIVE: HALLOWEEN PUPPETS

But of course, I have to give a special mention to The Glitter Teacher. She is amazing and she is always creating the best materials for our English lessons, and I'm sure you will choose some of her printables for this Halloween.



SIX: CLIL HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES

Then, if you want to practice maths or science, I've got a special for you.


These counting cards are really good, it's a pity it's not easy for Spanish teachers and parents to find these counters, as they're expensive and not common, but we can try with clay balls or other cardboard objects, right?These ones are from The Kindergarden Connection.


After this, I may say science is always considered on Halloween units :-D. Just have a look at this worksheet from Supplyme!!


SEVEN:  TIME FOR A HALLOWEEN RHYME!

To sum up, its well appreciated to sing and play with rhymes and Halloween is a good day to do so.
Using this free printable resource, you will let the kids create their song and rhyme and they will have lots of fun sticking the pumpkins on their place. It'll be great if you laminate it and use velcro dots for the pumpkins. 
This activity is from Totschooling, a website with loads of resources and ideas that ca be printed freely. I normally use it in my lessons and with my little child Manuel.


So, well, thats all for this Halloween, but I'm sure you will share these ideas and give me yours!!
Be good or bad but enjoy a lot!
Kisses and hugs,
Daniela A. Ayala Molinari.

No hay comentarios: